Lo Último

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

ABOUT ME.

Hello.

My name is Cynthia R. I am from Costa Rica. I worked on the Nursing field for almost ten years. I loved my work. I really love to take care of people, and this is the reason of this blog. I have noticed that many people including my large family,  get health problems because they do not pay attention to the signs our body sends. What I want to achieve through this blog is to talk about these signs in order to teach people to pay attention when Our body talks and seek medical attention if it is needed,  as soon as it is possible.

Yes, I am the same one  who has another blog about health which is written in Spanish http://nuestrocuerpohabla.blogspot.com/ However, I have decided to create a blog that contains the same information that I already have displayed on the previous one, but this one will be completely in English which already done. I want to make your reading more pleasant without Spanish language interference and vice versa. Thus, I will have one  Health blog in Spanish and another in English as well. Both will have the same content but completely separated. I also have a blog about Art called http://artedonypasion.blogspot.com/


The information that I will provide you here, will be written on a very easy way to understand, and I will not use medical terminology. I will use my own words to explain  my posts, because I want everybody can easily understand. I want you to become familiar with my blog. We will be like a family. I want you to feel comfortable about asking me. I am not a doctor and I do not pretend to be. I just want to share my little knowledge that I got through all the experience working at clinics and hospitals while I was taking care of seniors, young people, and children as well.

My email is Cynthia1965cr@gmail.com


Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. I will try to do my best to help you. There is no charge at all. You can follow me to receive every post immediately it is posted. Just subscribe. I am doing this as a personal goal because it brings me happiness. I sincerely want to help people. 

In order to keep active my blog, I would like to get your comments. If you also think that the information on this blog is very important and can help others, please share it, that would be the only thing that I am asking in return. Thank you very much and see you soon :) Cynthia R.

My singing here ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter